Sixth Environmental Action Plan Activities and Results
Our efforts to achieve a sustainable society are focused in four areas: “Building a decarbonized society,” “Building a recycling society,” “Building an environmental preservation and nature-friendly society,” and “Environmental management.”
Results of Activities in FY2019
- *1 Hydrofluorocarbon (HFC), perfluorocarbon (PFC), sulfur hexafluoride (SF6), methane (CH4), nitrous oxide (N2O), nitrogen trifluoride(NF3)
- *2 We have set individual targets for each year to achieve the FY2020 targets, but the amount of packing material used has increased with the increased shipments of spare parts due to the flooding in northern Kyushu in 2017 and the flooding in west Japan in 2018,aswell as the larger size of parts.
- *3 VOC : Volatile organic compounds
-  Figure when the reference value is taken as 100.
-  ○：Target for year achieved, ×：Target for year not achieved
- For CO2 emissions we received third-party verification.
- Contributing to Environmental Preservation Through All Our Business Activities
- Sixth Environmental Action Plan Activities and Results
- Building a decarbonized society
- Building Recycling Societies
- Environmental Preservation and Building Environmentally-Friendly Societies
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Efforts at Affiliated Companies
- Environmental Data
- Third-Party Verification
- TCFD Index
- Third-Party Assessment